Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The comfort you give

I now know why I enjoy being with you so much. I have no other worries about me, I lose all stress and aggrivation. Everything just comes so easily when I'm with you and I feel like I could do anything. I love to see you smile and listen to you laugh. I love to just get lost in your eyes. I could spend every waking moment with you, even if not a single word was whispered between us. The air around you feels, smells, and tastes that much fresher. You're all that matters to me anymore.

When I'm away from you, I feel unsure of myself. I dont find enjoyment in my old activities. I don't really feel like talking to other people because what they say doesn't seem to matter anymore. My heart and body feel cold when they are away from you. I seem to have less energy and no motivation to do anything. I hate my life when you aren't around.

I miss you. I need you. I love you. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment