Friday, October 9, 2009

So I kind of skipped a day...oops.

My bad. I don't really know why I missed blogging yesterday. I thought of doing it but just...didn't. Hmm...oh well.

Let's see... what's been going on the past two days?

((--I should mention I tend to have HORRIBLE memory retention. =/ ))

WEDNESDAY:
-Off from work. Not my typical or even WANTED day off. I hate being off during the middle of the week. I definitely enjoy having my Mondays off. It's that sense of having a "long weekend" that I enjoy. The random break in the middle of the week just doesn't work out for me.
-5&1/2 hours of non-stop PSP gaming. Yeah, I really enjoy my video games. Any and all systems or platforms. All genres and types. I love em all. New school or old school. Yum.
-Went to a few photography stores with my ex. I am a novice photographer but I really enjoy and am enthusiastic about it. I have been kind of slacking at it lately. I have to get my butt back in gear and get back out there taking pictures of the world. Every picture I don't take is an oportunity missed.
-Spent the night with her till about 7pm. Just hung out, ate some food, took the shortest nap. Then went home.
-Went back to play PSP. Again, I love video games.
-Went back to the ex's around 1am. She couldn't sleep and wanted me to keep her company for a bit. Ended up staying the night there and woke up the next day and went home at 7am.

THURSDAY:
-Work from 8:45am till 6:15pm. Nothing exciting.
-Home at 6:30pm and played PSP as usual. Video games = my life. sad.
-Friend called me and stopped by around 8pm and we talked for almost 2 hours. Talked about whats been going on in our lifes lately, relationships and such. Became kinda emotional...we both miss our ex's. =[
-Stayed up till about 1:30am playing PSP and talking to people online. I have a hard time sleeping at night. It's become a bad habit lately.
-Woke up at 3:00am and talked to the "wifey." Wifey= friend of mine from NIU. Bit of an inside joke. =] she's funny.
-Fell back asleep around 3:30.

Past two days haven't been anything too exciting. Oh well. So goes life.

No comments:

Post a Comment