Tuesday, October 6, 2009

First thing in the morning

So as I sit here at work, eating Boston Creme Cake, I'm realizing that I really enjoy Matcha Green Tea Lattes. I've been enjoying those over the past few days when I feel a craving for something coffee-like. I've always been fond of tea, but sometimes I've just need something like coffee or a coffee-based latte of somesort, things with expresso really, to give me that boost to get through the day. So now I'm doing all I can to avoid coffee products all together. I haven't been doing so great but I'm not giving up! If I was able to become vegetarian pretty much overnight, I'm sure I can drop my coffee habit. Shouldnt be that hard to shake off something that I only had in a moderation as compared to meat, which I ate like every day.
Oh well... I'll come through in the end. I always do in whatever I put my mind to.

No comments:

Post a Comment