Friday, October 2, 2009

First of hopefully many to come

Well, I'm at work currently just waiting for half an hour to pass so I can get out of here.
Agenda for tonight?
Go to La Spiaza in Wheaton with Anne.
Gonna get some revenge in poker! >:D
Its a great place to go on a Friday or Saturday night because of the live music they have playing.
Its always nice to hear 'local' talent for free.
I'm hoping I get to spend the whole night with her since it'll be the last time I get to really see her and spend time with her since she'll be starting school monday and her schedule is very hectic. I feel bad for her.

I've got a lot on my mind though. And the thoughts span many fields of life..
So overall, i'd say i'm just pondering about life.
I feel like a majority of things haven't been going the way they should be and it's really got me kind of bummed.
But I'll just have to deal. These kinds of "bumps" in life come and go. We all handle them differently. And I think that sometimes some of us let it bring us as far down as possible, so we can build ourselves back up stronger than before!
That's me.

Anyway, time to start closing up my station.
I'll try to post atleast once a day in this. Thats my new goal.
That way I can look back and see how I've "hopefully" grown.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment