Monday, October 11, 2010

Been a while? Yes, I'd say so...

Because it has.

As you can see, it's been over a year (2 days to be exact) since my last post in my failed attempt at a blog. At this point, I still fail to have even 1 follower for this blog...kind of disheartening, but I shall go on nonetheless.

So, I'm here at work at the moment, speaking with my co-worker and we're discussing what I have/will talk about in my blog. I had to think about it for a minute...and all I could come up with is 'anything and everything', whether it be from daily events or just random thoughts. I don't have one. I'm just writing to write, to get things off my chest/mind...nothing more really. Atleast not now...but who knows what the future holds!

Anyway, lets hope I can keep to this. My worst enemy is my bad memory and remembering to do something. So to help, I've scheduled reminders on my phone to remind myself every day. Let's see what happens. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment