Thursday, October 28, 2010

An evening filled with MAE

Tonight was a night of nights. Oh man was it ever so amazing.
MAE(Multi-sensory Aesthetic Experience) was beyond what I could have imagined them to be.

I've listened to a lot of music in my life, but nothing as ever reached out to me and affected me in a way that MAE has. They have a song for any and every mood I've been through. I can count on them anytime of the day to lift my spirits.
It is upsetting to know that this was my one and only concert I saw them at. I really didn't want it to end...
It does feel like a piece of me has died inside. To know that I won't be hearing anything new from them anymore or being able to see them live again.....it sucks, a lot.
I'm just glad I was able to see them tonight...and I'm glad Dave is such a wonderful person to have played an acoustic set out back on the staircase AFTER the show.
Overall, tonight was more than I expected it to be...
and I feel absolutely amazing. 

Even if the band never comes back together or produces another song together, I have all their music on cds and my ipod...so they'll be with me on all my life experiences and journeys.
They always have a song to fit the situation.



Thank you for everything you've given me MAE. You're forever appreciated. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment